-
September 18th, 2005, 04:41 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Last summer, my mom & I went to Chicago a week before my niece's 2nd birthday. I got Lexie an Angelina & book set. DSIL reported that Lexie loves Angelina, her books (they've picked up a few, as has my mom) and her little dress. In their new house, Angelina has a special shelf above Lexie's bed.
With the code, I bought almost everything Angelina that was on sale and oh so affordable. I am splitting these items between birthdays and Christmas.
I was unable to attend Lexie's 3rd birthday part (Aug. 17), but my step dad said she got very excited when she was told, "This package is from Aunt Heather." She opened it to find three Angelina outfits, her accessories and the paperback books. Without a word, she got up from her chair and calmly walked to her room. A few moments later, she emerged with Angelina. She had climbed on her headboard to get her down. She knew what the outfits were for, and wanted her Papa to read the books to her right away.
I have Henry & Polly, more books, a winter coat and the girls' purse for Christmas. My mom already told SIL and DSB (step bro) to bring Angelina to their house Christmas morning. Mom & I think Lex is going to go nuts! And I can't wait!
Heather
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks